Entry level temp-to -full-time micro-assembly position in a small, fast-growing, high technology company in the high power semiconductor laser industry.
The job responsibilities will vary according to experience level and AKELA’s job mix but will include some or all of the following:
- Wire bonding
- Die bonding
- Laser test
- Parts inspection and cleaning
- Other tasks to be determined, e.g., cleaning, organizing, recycling
- Fine motor skills
- Ability to assemble devices under a microscope for extended periods
- Handling and use of chemicals, acids and solvents for extended periods
- Work in clean room environment with ESD practices
- US Person (US citizen, naturalized US citizen or resident alien)
- Available for overtime on both weekdays and weekends as required by workload
- Experience in semiconductor laser manufacturing or electronics assembly a plus, but not required.
Email cover letter and resume to info@AKELALaser.com. AKELA will confirm receipt within 24 hours and will give a status update within one week.